This has been quite an up and down year for me, but good, nonetheless. I have met many goals this year and learned so much about life. I hope to expand that knowledge even further this next year!
It just wouldn't be right if I didn't mention my Top 10 Favorite Books this year. These books weren't necessarily published in 2009 but it's my list and I'll add those I read this year, regardless of when published!! :)
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- Critical Care by Candace Calvert (I can hardly wait until Disaster Status comes out!! H-O-T-T-I-E on that cover!)
- The Apothecary's Daughter by Julie Klassen
- The Reluctant Cowgirl by Christine Lynxwiler
- Out of Her Hands by Megan DiMaria
- Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer
- Immortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
- Vanish by Tom Pawlik
- The Enclave by Karen Hancock
- The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
In closing, I hope you and yours have a Happy and Prosperous New Year! If there is anything I could do to help that along, please let me know!