Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mailbox Monday




Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page each Monday so that other book lovers and bloggers can see and comment on what's in the mailbox. Thanks Marcia for a great way of posting our new (or new to us) books!!

Have you read a book on my list? Please comment on it. It's possible I will use your comment and link back to you when I post my review of a particular book!

To Review:
Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine for Women's Health by Kathleen Albertson (received review copy from publisher)

Purchased:

The Husband Tree by Mary Connealy


Giveaway Books I Have Won:



What's in your box this week?


Bookmark and Share







9 comments:

  1. The Husband Tree seems cool. I haven't heard of either of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title of The Husband Tree! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, "The Husband Tree"...now that piques my interest!

    My MM post is here:

    http://laurelrainsnowcreations.blogspot.com/2009/12/mailbox-monday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Husband Tree is one intriguing title, isn't it? Will have to look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of your books. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where does one locate this Husband Tree? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Serena (Savvy Verse & Wit)December 28, 2009 at 8:49 AM

    Looks like you got some great new books. Happy reading. I hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Staci- Life in the ThumbDecember 28, 2009 at 8:57 AM

    I hope you enjoy them!!

    ReplyDelete