Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Learn More About Advocare

Many of you watched the Advocare V100 Independence Bowl yesterday, now here's your chance to learn more about Advocare!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009
9:30 pm Eastern Time
1-270-400-1500
pass code 534229

Drew Brees Ad

Congratulations to the University of Georgia Bulldogs for their victory at the AdvoCare V100 Independence Bowl with a fantastic score of 44 to 20 over the Texas A&M Aggies!
During the game, there were many commercials featuring AdvoCare SPARK and SLAM, two of our most popular products. If you have not received your FREE sample, please contact me and I'll be glad to send it to you!!

I have been a product user for almost 3 years now. When I started with Advocare, I was a size 14 (pushing very close to 16), had an extremely high cholesterol level (high 300's!), and was looking for "the right stuff". I found it in Advocare and today, I'm happy to report that I'm a size 6 (EEK!! EXCITING!), my cholesterol levels are back to normal and I'm off of medication, and I feel GREAT!!! I am so thankful that I found this company and what they have done for me and my family!
Why would Drew Brees, Brett Quigley, Carli Loyd, Michael W. Smith, etc. choose AdvoCare? First, the products are safe! To add to that, though, THEY WORK! I would like to invite you to spend a few minutes listening to a call (you cannot be heard) on Wednesday to learn more.
Whether your goal is to have more mental focus and energy, to drop weight after the holidays, to simply be healthier, improve your workouts, etc., AdvoCare may have products to help you reach your goals. If you'd like to earn income, pay off debt and have a "plan b", AdvoCare may be what you've been looking for!

This call will include the following:
Dawn Young, Monroe, GA: amazing wt. loss story(over 100lbs!!)

Bill Bradshaw, Columbia, SC: former NCAA quarterback (South Carolina), has 2 children playing golf at NCAA school (Clemson) and a third who is currently a sophomore playing at the top level for her age division

Mark Rushmore, Haskell, OK: former gym owner and baby boomer who is enjoying an incredible quality of life with energy, health and great sports performance

Pam Rushmore, Haskell, OK: former gym owner who escaped bankruptcy(paid off OVER $2000,000) with AdvoCare

Todd Cash, Frisco, TX: former coach and fireman; former president of AdvoCare

I am excited about AdvoCare's 17 year track record, but I am even more excited about the lives that can and will be impacted in 2010! Are you ready to "begin again in 2010"? This year can be different for you and your family and perhaps AdvoCare will be a part of this! If you have any questions after the call, please feel free to contact me! I'd love to talk to you!

Bookmark and Share







No comments:

Post a Comment