Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just Grace and the Snack Attack by Charise Mericle Harper

Just Grace and the Snack Attack Just Grace and the Snack Attack by Charise Mericle Harper


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Just Grace and the Snack Attack is a super cute, super fast read! Grace is a young girl who has a lot of opinions. She really isn't a huge fan of Owen 1 and doesn't understand why he has to make fun of different types of food. One day after Owen 1 makes a fellow classmate cry, Grace's teacher is told by the principal to have a class on food cultures. It's through this project that Grace and friends learn more about different types of foods and the customs that go with them.

I read this book in about 2 short hours. I learned how to make a "zine" while reading this book and will make one and post by the weekend.

This is a great "mommy and me" book and I highly recommend it!

View all my reviews >>


I received this book from the publisher.
Bookmark and Share







No comments:

Post a Comment