Monday, December 21, 2009

Mailbox Monday





Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page each Monday so that other book lovers and bloggers can see and comment on what's in the mailbox. Thanks Marcia for a great way of posting our new (or new to us) books!!

Have you read a book on my list? Please comment on it. It's possible I will use your comment and link back to you when I post my review of a particular book!

To Review:
Thicker Than Blood by CJ Darlington (I have been anxiously awaiting this one for awhile!)
The Mud Hogs by Dalton James (super cute kids book written by a 8 year old)
Gifts of the Heart by Karen Boes Oman
Calamity Jack by Shannon and Dean Hale (for upcoming book tour)


Purchased:

I Used to Know That (Recommended by Borders cashier)
Piano Teacher (Recommended by Jeremiah at Borders)
Heretics Daughter by Kathleen Kent (lost my original copy so had to re-purchase to read for upcoming book club!)
Black by Ted Dekker
Nightlight (I just couldn't pass this one up...a parody of Twilight....great idea...and I'm a Twilight fan!)
Dreaming Anastasia
Pirate Latitudes by Michael Creighton
Hot for Words (have you seen this person youtube? My hubby is madly in love with her! I bought this for him for Christmas, hoping to improve his chances of having a love affair with books like I do!)


Giveaway Books I Have Won:




What's in your box this week?
Bookmark and Share







2 comments:

  1. Have fun with your new books. It's like Christmas came early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard the Piano Teacher and the Heretic's Daughter are good. Enjoy your new books.

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete