Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Hush, Hush Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Wow...what can I say? This is an awesome book that I read in about 3 short sittings! I am amazed by some of the new authors this year having stellar debut books, much like Becca Fitzpatrick. I'm excited to read more from her!

Nora is your typical teenage high school student. She and her best friend Vee are not enjoying their biology class. Things get much worse when Coach makes some adjustments to the seating chart and Nora is stuck sitting with the "new kid" Patch. Boy is he weird! He has no friends and doesn't speak. Nora's grade is going down the drain when Coach assigns a group project.

What is it about Patch, that while he is weird, makes him so irresistible?

Strange things begin to happen around Nora and Vee and Patch seems to always be around. Is he trying to kill them? Teach them a lesson?

Join in this fantastic read to learn more about the adventures of Nora and her friends and learn just what's up with Patch. This is a great mysterious adventure that kept me turning the pages as quickly as I could!

This book was recommended to me by one of my students, Mindi. She graciously let me borrow her personal copy of the book.

View all my reviews >>

Bookmark and Share







No comments:

Post a Comment