Saturday, December 5, 2009

November Reading Wrap-Up

November was a good reading month for me! I think having a week off work during Thanksgiving helped out with that a bit! :) I also participated in the Thankfully Reading Weekend Challenge and found that most enjoyable! Here's my list, complete with links to my reviews.

If I Stay by Gayle Forman 3.0 stars
Charlie and Mama Kyna 4.0 stars
A Courtesean's Scandal by Julia London 4.5 stars
Curse of the Spider King by Wayne Thomas Batson 5.0 stars
The Secret of Joy by Melissa Senate 5.0 stars
A Pediatric Surgeon in Iraq by Dr. Chris Coppola 5.0 stars
Stop It! by Sally O. Lee 4.0 stars
For Faithful Friends by Marilyn Randall 5.0 stars
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead 3.0 stars
Frostbite by Richelle Mead 3.8 stars
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead 4 stars

I read a total of 2724 pages and had an average of 4.2 stars for the books I've read. I hope to increase my page count for December since I get two weeks off from work! :)

Bookmark and Share







1 comment:

  1. http://nanscorner.wordpress.com/December 6, 2009 at 3:49 AM

    I haven't read any of these - and so many of them look very good! I'll be adding some to my TBR. Have a good December.

    ReplyDelete