Monday, December 7, 2009

A Beautiful Christmas Surprise!!


I was so excited to check my mailbox today to see this great package from a fellow book blogger. Sherrie was my Secret Santa and she rocks!! (Sherrie, I'm sorry, I don't know your blog site! Please post it so I can give you further credit!)

I got some wonderful goodies!! I'm so excited! I have 3 new books...TTFN by Lauren Myracle, Sudden Death by Allison Brennan (It looks REALLY good!) and The Night Cafe by Taylor Smith. Other goodies included a small little blue glass dish full of chocolate (every book readers' necessary snack!), some Santa sticky notes (LOVE THEM!) and a cute little blue teddy bear pen that my 3 year dear daughter immediately claimed as her own.

Thank you for being such a great Blogger Santa Sherrie!!! :)


Bookmark and Share







2 comments:

  1. Sheila (Bookjourney)December 7, 2009 at 7:32 PM

    That is so fun! Love getting stuff in the mail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...loads of great looking stuff there...enjoy

    ReplyDelete