Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Teaser Tuesday





Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read. Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

Please avoid spoilers!!

"Lissss-sssa," she enunciated. "Grandma, it's Lisss-sssa. Just try to say it. I know you can".....
A thrill of hope ignited in Lissa's chest and spread its warm rays down her limbs. "That's right, Grandma, it's Lissa. Hey, I brought you a present."

Taken from One Imperfect Christmas by Myra Johnson



Clicking on the link in this post will take you to my Amazon Associate page. By clicking and making a purchase, you are helping to support my book buying habit.

Bookmark and Share







2 comments:

  1. I love holiday books; hope this is a good one. Here is my teaser:

    http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.com/2009/12/tuesday-teasers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention of my book. I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete