Friday, December 18, 2009

40 Loaves by C.D. Baker

Forty Loaves Forty Loaves by C.D. Baker


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
40 Loaves by C.D. Baker is a devotional book that has 40 different, challenging topics that can and should (in my opinion) be read over 40 days. This would be a great way to start off the New Year! Many think that, with the wealth of devotional books available these days, that this is just another run-of-the-mill book. It's not. The author is not afraid to ask some of the most challenging questions that are faced in today's society. I had my face tinged red a few times while reading this book because of the way the questions were posed and what my answers were versus what they should have been. However, that being said, this is not a "preachy" devotional book either. It's written with a gentle spirit of love and humility.

As previously mentioned, this would make a great 40 day study. Get the loaves ready and break bread with your Savior!

This review book was provided by Waterbrook Multnomah.

View all my reviews >>

Bookmark and Share







No comments:

Post a Comment