Thursday, October 1, 2009

September Wrap-Up

It's hard to believe that September is already here and gone! Where does all the time go? The weather here is Georgia is a much welcome change this week from the last couple of weeks' flooding! I leave for work to a crisp temperature in the 40's and come home while it's in the low 60's. Beautiful weather for curling up with a great book! This weekend looks to be good too, and I'm super excited about a week of vacation next week! It's been a long time coming! I have no idea what I'm going to yet (ok, so I *will* read and I desperately need to catch up on some housekeeping!).

I do want to mention the highlight of September....BBAW Baby!!! Thanks again to Amy and crew for a great week of BOOKS!!! :) My Google Reader will never be the same again! :)

Here's the wrap on September. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't read more, but it's been a busy month in the teaching world!!

September


# pages read in Sept Rating








The Science of Life After Death by Stephen Hawley Martin 198
4
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
541
5
Evermore by Alyson Noel

301
4.88
What's He Really Thinking by Paula Rinehart 224
4
Blue Moon by Alyson Noel

284
4
The Vanishing Sculptor by Donita Paul
390
4
Meggie's Remains by Joanne Sundell
298
3.8


This is a total of 2236 pages and an average of 4.24 stars for the month. I also hosted several giveaways and made some improvements to my blog (added tabs, wrote review policy and about me statements).

Thanks for being a dedicated reader! I hope to continue to provide good, quality book reviews for your reading pleasure!

Bookmark and Share







3 comments:

  1. Great job with your tab updates. I didn't even think about doing a second row. I have to keep that in mind!

    I spent the last part of Sept. reading a book that took a lot from me. I don't think I read nearly enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you had a great month. I won the boo The Science of Light and Death, but it has not arrived yet. enjoy your vacation time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great month. BBAW was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete