Monday, September 7, 2009

Evermore by alyson noel

Evermore (The Immortals, #1) Evermore by Alyson Noel


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This is one of those books that captures your interest and ropes you in from the very beginning. It's a little frustrating though because it seems like takes forever to find out what the whole deal with Damen is (don't worry, it's worth the wait).

Ever is a young teen who lost her family in a car accident. She goes to live with her aunt Sabine, who is rarely if ever home. Ever doesn't fit into her new school too well. She does find too people who she enjoys spending her time with though, Haven and Miles.

When I first started reading this book, I thought it was another vampire book. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it's about different paranormal creatures!!

What I love most about this book is the author's choice of names for the characters...Ever, Damen, Haven, Miles, Sabine (my personal favorite), Drina, Riley. They are so unique and different from most character names that I've been reading about lately. I appreciate the time that alyson noel took to make some really great and creative characters!!

View all my reviews >>

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment