Monday, October 26, 2009

Mailbox Monday




Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page each Monday so that other book lovers and bloggers can see and comment on what's in the mailbox. Thanks Marcia for a great way of posting our new (or new to us) books!!

Have you read a book on my list? Please comment on it. It's possible I will use your comment and link back to you when I post my review of a particular book!

To Review:
Coppola: A Pediatric Surgeon in Iraq
by Dr. Chris Coppola (direct publisher contact. received complimentary review copy)
Soul Catcher by Deborah Smith writing as Leigh Bridger (received review copy from Bostwick communications)
The Broken Road To Disaster Recovery by Keifer Bonvillain (received review copy from Bostwick communications)

Purchased:
Kind-Hearted Woman by Janet Spaeth
God Gave the Song by Kathleen E. Kovach
Noah's Ark by Debby Mayne
Once a Thief by Frances Devine
2010 Taste of Home Annual Recipes

Giveaway Books I Have Won:
The Smart One and the Pretty One by Claire LaZebnik (won over at Wendi's Book Corner)

What's in your box this week?

Bookmark and Share







1 comment:

  1. The 2010 Taste of Home books sounds heavenly. I hope you have fun with all the books you picked up last week. My list is up here http://wordsmithonia.blogspot.com/2009/10/mailbox-monday-for-10262009.html

    ReplyDelete