Saturday, September 12, 2009

What's He Really Thinking? by Paula Rinehart

What's He Really Thinking?: How to Be a Relational Genius with the Man in Your Life What's He Really Thinking?: How to Be a Relational Genius with the Man in Your Life by Paula Rinehart


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Book Description

A woman's guide into a man's heart and mind offering invaluable insights, understanding, and the tools for building healthier relationships.

Even in the best of relationships, over time, men and women drift apart because of the communication gaps they naturally possess. In What's He Really Thinking?, author and speaker Paula Rinehart gives incredible insight into these differences. In her conversational, almost poetic style, Rinehart unlocks some of the age-old mysteries of the male mind-set.

With more than twenty years of counseling experience, Rinehart sheds a realistic light on:

* how men think
* why they do what they do
* what they struggle with

She believes women who truly understand men have an ability to make an extraordinary impact on their lives. From scientific research to practical real-life stories, Rinehart removes the guess work and shows women how to become the relational geniuses they have always longed to be.

***MY REVIEW***

I really enjoyed reading this book and learning more about relationships with the men in my life. I appreciate that this book is written not just for the significant man in your life but also your dad, brother, son, etc.

The most pivotal part of this book was the chapter titled "Conflict". Paula Rinehart hit the nail on the head for me in this chapter when she provided an example of what a man hears when his woman is angry with him. She also touches on the vulnerability of a man and how women can easily overlook this.

Overall, this is a very informational book that I would recommend for any woman, but especially those who are dating and contemplating marriage. I would have appreciated reading this book prior to my marriage as I feel that maybe some of the things I did would have turned out differently.

A review copy of this book was obtained through Thomas Nelson Publishers (http://brb.thomasnelson.com/) through which I am member of their Book Blogger Review program.

View all my reviews >>

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment