Monday, October 19, 2009

Mailbox Monday





Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page each Monday so that other book lovers and bloggers can see and comment on what's in the mailbox. Thanks Marcia for a great way of posting our new (or new to us) books!!

Have you read a book on my list? Please comment on it. It's possible I will use your comment and link back to you when I post my review of a particular book!

To Review:

Curse of the Spider King
by Wayne Thomas Batson (compliments of the publisher)
The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent (compliments of Hatchett Book Group)

Purchased:

Crank by Ellen Hopkins
Identical by Ellen Hopkins
Tricks by Ellen Hopkins
Glass by Ellen Hopkins
Burned by Ellen Hopkins




Giveaway Books I Have Won:


What's in your box this week?

Bookmark and Share







No comments:

Post a Comment