Saturday, October 10, 2009

Catching Up...

I have been a little slack in keeping up with awards and such. I have a few minutes of "down time" today so I'll try to do some of that catching up!

First of all, thank you to all of my loyal readers! Your comments bring smiles to my face and a spring to my step! Please keep the comments coming and bring your friends over to join in!

Next, I would like to thank Lisa from Book Blab for this great award!

This award is designed with one purpose in mind. Pass this on to other bloggers who have awarded you in the past.

I choose to send this on to:

Jessica at Book Lovers Diary
Trin at Bloody Book Bag

A great blogger with a lot of Creative Madness named Margaret gave me this fantastic award!! Thanks MJ! (Good luck on the move!)



Here are the rules for the Over The Top Award:

USE ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit yourself and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers so try your best.

1. Where is your cell phone? Bed.

2.Your hair? Messy.

3. Your mother? Reading.

4. Your father? Electronics.

5. Your favorite food? Pizza.

6. Your dream last night? Forget.

7. Your favorite drink? Diet.

8. Your dream/goal? Organized.

9. What room are you in? Bedroom.

10. Your hobby? Reading.

11. Your fear? Snakes.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home.

13. Where were you last night? Home.

14. Something that you aren’t? Organized.

15. Muffins? Chocolate.

16. Wish list item? Books.

17. Where did you grow up? Illinois.

18. Last thing you did? Read.

19. What are you wearing? Clothes.

20. Your TV? Fritzing.

21. Your pets? Farm.

22. Friends? Online.

23. Your life? Blessed.

24. Your mood? Weird.

25. Missing someone? Hubby.

26. Vehicle? Odyssey.

27. Something you’re not wearing? Socks.

28. Your favorite store? Staples.

29. Your favorite color? Purple.

30. When was the last time you laughed? Commercial.

31. Last time you cried? 23rd.

32. Your best friend? Michael.

33. One place that I go to over and over? Bathroom.

34. One person who emails me regularly? BookBlogs.

35. Favorite place to eat? Longhorn.


I would like to bestow this award on the following:

Sheila at A Book Journey

Alison at That's a Novel Idea

Bookmark and Share







2 comments:

  1. How dd I know you were gonna ask me to answer these? LOL I am totally behind on awards, but I am gonna do this one now. Good job on your one word answers. Let's see if I can do it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MJ @ Creative MadnessNovember 14, 2009 at 8:58 PM

    :) Did you see that some people started up a real Christy's Awards Reading Challenge now? Go over to Relz Reviewz to get the details.

    ReplyDelete