Monday, October 5, 2009

Mailbox Monday




Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page each Monday so that other book lovers and bloggers can see and comment on what's in the mailbox. Thanks Marcia for a great way of posting our new (or new to us) books!!

Have you read a book on my list? Please comment on it. It's possible I will use your comment and link back to you when I post my review of a particular book!

To Review:
Breaking the Bank by Yona Zeldis McDonough (review to come later today)
Messy Tessy by Leah Orr (sent by the author)
Beat the Reaper by Josh Bazell (sent by publisher)



Purchased:
Dawn's Prelude by Tracie Peterson (bought on recommendation of MJ)
The Help by Kathryn Stockett (bought on recommendation of Sheila for book club)
The Measure of Mercy by Lauraine Snelling


Giveaway Books I Have Won:


What's in your box this week?


Bookmark and Share







1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy The Help. It's the best book I've read this year.

    ReplyDelete