Sunday, September 27, 2009

Who's In This Corner Anyway?

Hi! I figured it was about time to introduce myself to everyone! I'm Julie and I am a blogger! I am a 30 something wife to one, mom to four, Christian, nurse, high school teacher, book lover, avid hockey fan, and the list could go on!

I enjoy reading a wide variety of books but have a strong preference for those that do not involve a lot of vulgar language or sex. Books can be great or not so great and I don't believe that value is added to a book but including language that is offensive. I love to encourage my students to read and will only recommend books to them that I feel are wholesome, good reads.

In my spare time, I do enjoy a great game of hockey (Go Thrashers!), reading (of course!), singing, and most importantly, hanging out with my family.

Would you like to know anything else about me? Well, ask away. I might be in a small corner of the world but I don't have much to hide! :)

Happy Reading! :)
Bookmark and Share







No comments:

Post a Comment