Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Review Policy

I enjoy reading a variety of books. Ones that I favor the most are christian fiction and young adult. As long as the book is not engrossed with vulgar language and sex, I will usually read it. If I read a book laced with the language and sex, I tend to not give it as high of a review based on that alone. I do make mention of that in my review and focus on the other aspects of the book. I can promise you a honest, while respectful, opinion of your book or product. I value the time you have put into your work and will do my absolute best to highlight that!

I will, by my posting of a review, let all my blog readers, Twitter and Facebook followers, and other blogging communities know of your work. I also post my reviews on popular sites such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Goodreads, and any other place that you request.

Please respect me and understand that my work is mine. Please do not copy my work without prior permission and credit.

I review many books and cannot guarantee that I can review your book in a specific time frame. If you have a time frame in mind, please contact me and I'll see what I can do to accommodate your request. If I'm unable to meet your needs in the time specified, I will recommend someone who might be able to do so. Please also understand that if I accept your offer to review a book that the review may not be favorable. I will show the utmost respect while sharing my opinion.

I can be contacted at faithfulgirl4[at]gmail[dot]com. I can also be found on BookBlogs, Goodreads, Twitter (@faithfulgirl), and Facebook.










Bookmark and Share







No comments:

Post a Comment