Friday, September 18, 2009

BBAW Wrap-Up



This has been an incredibly amazing week full of lots of blogger love. I was not a blogger during last year's festivities but I am oh so glad that I'm a part of this year's!!! I want to give a huge shout out to Amy for all the time and effort that she has put into Book Blogger Appreciation Week! Amy, you ROCK!!

I do have a few things to wrap up, and I figured I'd get that taken care of. Sorry for the delay, it's been a pretty wild week for me. In between the J-O-B (teaching high school!) and the 2 CPR/First Aid classes I've taught this week, it's a miracle I've even had time to visit the few new blogs that I have found. I do promise to visit more of you soon as things start to die down a little here.

I have some giveaway winners that I would like to publicly announce at this time:

On Monday, I gave away How It Ends. The lucky winner is Rachel!

Tuesday's winner of Damas, Dramas, and Ana Ruiz is none other than Emily and the winner of the 2 Michelle Moran books is Marie!

The Summer of Two Wishes winner on Wednesday was Debbie!

Thursday night's winner of The Science of Life After Death was Diane!

Books will be shipping out shortly to winners! Thank you to everyone for commenting and participating. I hope to see you again soon for more great giveaways!

Special thanks again to Amy and the BBAW team for the following badge. Isn't it just lovely? I love it! :)

I really hope to be more active in next year's festivities. I might just have to take the week off work!!! LOL


On that note....

Oct. 3 is a HUGE day for me...after all, it's the opening night of my hometown team the Atlanta Thrashers versus the Tampa Bay Lightening!! (That's hockey for those of you who don't know!) I love love love hockey, it's like the only sport (besides volleyball) that I even care about!! While my team is not doing it's best during pre-season, I hope to see some improvements and enjoy a few games this season. We opted to not get season tickets this year (trying to save some money) so I'm not sure how frequently I'll be able to go, but I will go as often as hubby will let me!!




Bookmark and Share







1 comment:

  1. http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.com/September 19, 2009 at 6:42 AM

    I'm so excited; thanks so much...diane

    ReplyDelete