Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wonderful Women of Wednesday



This week's Wonderful Woman is someone who I enjoy hanging out with! Priscilla and I met "accidentally" at an Advocare mixer one night and we were supposed to already be friends according to the sponsors of the mixer. We hadn't ever met before then but now we are good friends. Priscilla inspires me to live a healthier life. She is my friend as well as Advocare coach. The above picture shows Priscilla before Advocare...if you scroll down a little more, this is what she looked like 6 months after starting Advocare...and today, well, she just looks awesome!

She is a very caring wife, mother, and teacher. She holds the attention of gifted middle schoolers every day teaching them math and science concepts. Her students love her and she loves what she does.

Anytime I'm having a bad day I know I can pick up the phone and give "P" a call. She always has something witty to say and she's brutally honest, which is the one thing I appreciate most from her. When I ask her if I'm fat, she gives me the "yeah you are look" along with a snarky comment and I know it's time to get back on the wagon. I really appreciate that from her! She's awesome and very deserving of this week's spotlight.






Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment