Monday, June 1, 2009

Book Review: Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs

Bone Crossed (Mercedes Thompson, #4) Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
Mercy Mercy Mercy...she does it all again!! While still trying to recover from her fiasco from Iron Kissed, Mercy is given a new "mission" dealing with vampires and fae. This book kept me on the edge of my seat and I read it very quickly (including while trying to order dinner at IHOP). However, it's time to read something else for a change. This is a great stopping place in this series though since Patricia Briggs is still working on the next book in the series.

One other thing I will say about this book (I don't want to give anything away!!) is that I'm not pleased with the choice of man for her. I'm hoping this will change as the series progresses. I will tell you who I want to see her with, but only if you ask. :)


View all my reviews.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment