Sunday, June 7, 2009

Book Review: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson

The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, Book 1) The Angel Experiment by James Patterson


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
When the book asks if you can fly, the answer is "yes you can!!" The Angel Experiment by James Patterson was an immensely fast read for being over 400 pages long! The chapters are very short and you are finished with this wonderful tale before you know it.



I was skeptical about reading this book at first, because I've read a lot of sci-fi/fantasy lately and I really just needed something more real. However, at my daughter's urging, I picked this one up and started reading about these kids who were morphed into being 98% human and 2% avian. It was quite different than what I originally expected and I must say that I really enjoyed this book.



I'm still curious to know the outcome of the Angel experiment and I hope it will be discussed in my now current reading of School's Out Forever the next book in the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson


View all my reviews.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment