Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Book Review: Maximum Ride-School's Out Forever by James Patterson

School's Out - Forever (Maximum Ride, Book 2) School's Out - Forever by James Patterson


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
I enjoyed this book quite a bit but I think I still liked the first one The Angel Experiment better. This book focused on some of the back history that the first book didn't. There is a lot of attention given to the school and what took place there. Max, Fang, Izzy, Gazzy, Angel, and Nudge also spend a great deal of time trying to locate their parents. Each character falls into a situation where they are comfortable and don't want to leave, however if they stay where they are, they will lose the rest of their flock. Ari is a bit more active in this book as well.



My favorite character in this book? I think Fang is my favorite. He seems to be the one that has his head and his heart in the right place all the time. I think he should be the leader of the flock but, alas, Max is in charge!!


View all my reviews.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment