Friday, May 1, 2009

Getting to Know Me!!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not really, although my Aunt Ann is convinced I was named after her (my middle name is Ann...so is hers)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday after a stressful meeting

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, I think it's beautiful if I may say so myself!!!

4. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
5 altogether...2 teenage step daughters, a 5 y/o son, and a 3 y/o daughter. I look forward to meeting my baby in heaven.

5. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would hope so!

6. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Who me?!?!?!

7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yep, sure do!

8. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Never in a million years!!!

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Considering I don't eat cereal much, I'd have to say Cap'n Crunch

10. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Not usually...most of my shoes are slip ons anyway.

11. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Depends on which way you are speaking of....emotionally? depends on what day it is...physically, well, I'm working on that!

12. FAVORITE ICE CREAM ?
I'm really boring....vanilla bean

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Sadly, any noticable medical conditions...sorry, it's just a habit!!

14. RED OR PINK?
Red

15. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My weight...which I'm working on

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
Family!!

17. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
My black slides.

18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Cheese pizza, steamed broccoli, pineapple, cataloupe, tea

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The other side of the phone conversation

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON , WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Purple!!!

21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Rain, freshly baked cookies

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Kayla

23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Atlanta Thrashers hockey baby!!!

24. Hair Color ?
Black

25. EYE COLOR?
Blue

26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Most days

27. FAVORITE FOOD?
pizza

28. SCARY MOVIES OR Love Stories
Either as long as there isn't a ton of foul language or sex (which pretty much wipes them all out!)

29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED
Bedtime Stories??? (It's been awhile....)

30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black

31. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer in the south, winter in the north

32. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both...the chocolate ones are the best!! LOL

33. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Strawberry cheesecake

34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Moon Called

35. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Dell support

36. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Smallville, Supernatural, and Southland

37. FAVORITE SOUND?
My children

38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Don't really care for either

39. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Anchorage, Alaska

40. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Don't we all?!??!

41. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Culbertson Memorial Hospital in Rushville, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment