Thursday, May 28, 2009

Book Review: Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs

Iron Kissed (Mercedes Thompson, #3) Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
Werewolves, vampires, and fae, OH MY!!! This is the third book in the Mercy Thompson series and this one featured the story of the fae. Iron Kissed starts out pretty intense and doesn't let up until the end!! I'm not sure this is my favorite of the series but out of the three it's in the top 2.



I learned so much more about fae during the reading of this book!! They seem to be such fun creatures. If I had to pick between being a werewolf, vampire, or fae, I think I'd pick fae so I could be G-L-A-M-O-R-OUS whenever I wanted to be!!!



Patricia Briggs has written one more book in this series called Bone Crossed. It is my next book to read. After that I'm going to take a break from the mystical world and settle in with some of the other books stacking up around me. I like to keep my reading varied and I have some really good books that keep begging my attention. If you don't attend to them, they just might turn on you!!! LOL


View all my reviews.

My other reviews of the other books in this series: Moon Called, Blood Bound

No comments:

Post a Comment