Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lean in 13: Day 2

Well, today was a bit interesting. I did my vitamins like I was supposed to, had my shake for breakfast and had a salad for lunch. I drank 7 bottles of water (a little shy of yesterday). The bad thing was I went to eat Mexican for dinner. The cheese dip was just too tempting!!! It was nice to have dinner with a friend. It has been quite some time since I've been able to do that! I also didn't get my exercise in today as we had Honors Night at school for our 9-11 grades. I didn't get home until after 10:00 pm. I will just have to work harder tomorrow!!

On a good note, this morning when I weighed, I had lost 4.8 pounds from yesterday! I'm sure the majority of it was water weight but I'm excited. I'm not sure I'll see those results tomorrow, but I'm proud of what I've accomplished so far!!

Onward to day 3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment