Monday, May 18, 2009

Lean in 13: Days 5-10

Hmmm...something happened here because I thought I had posted an update on Monday. With all the computer problems I'm having, I'm not surprised though. :(

The past 5 days have not gone as well as I would have hoped for. I have been under a lot of stress lately and I am a stress eater. It's not been horrible, just not as good as I wanted. I have gained another pound back but I can get it off again with the water I've been drinking.

I'm not discouraged because I know that this is only 13 days long. I will start it again and keep on being persistent. School is out in 3 days and my summer starts June 2 so I will restart then. It will be time to do another cleanse, which will better prepare my body to handle Lean in 13. I will still post the "final results" of this Lean in 13 and continue to update my progress.

Weight loss is something that does not come easily for most people. It takes a lot of encouragement and persistence. I will have much more time to devote to weight loss during my summer months.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment