Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Teaser Tuesday-Late Edition


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!
"I will be. I'm a legacy," Missy said. Like, duh. "Both my mother and my sister lived in Billings." Okay, Now I hated her more. The fact taht someone like that could just have something like Billings handed to her just illustrated that everything was wrong with the world.
Private by Kate Brian
I knew nothing of this book until I was cleaning my classroom out for the summer. One of my students must have left it. It's actually a series of books for young adults, grades 8 and up. It peaked my interest enough to look it up on Amazon.com and I might just start reading it, unless of course, my student comes back to claim it.
I apologize for this week's entry being late. I've been a little under the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment