Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lean in 13: Day 4

Wow...I'm so proud of myself for sticking to this for this length of time. I feel better today than I have in awhile. The only exception to that is lack of sleep!!

I'm really thinking that I could turn this 13 day program into a lifestyle change...I'm modifying it some so while some may be doing the "real deal" according to the paperwork, I'm still proud of my progress. I can feel the abs tightening up, the weight coming off (even though I gained a small amount of weight since yesterday, I still feel great...it might be muscle weight...won't know until I measure on day 14).

My workouts are becoming more manageable and my soreness is diminishing. I am finding it hard to fit some of the components of this program into my super busy life right now. The hardest part is exercising. I managed to fit in 30 minutes before "Smallville" and "Supernatural" came on though! LOL

Until tomorrow...I remain leaner than four days ago!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment