Monday, May 11, 2009

Mailbox Monday!

It's time for Mailbox Monday!

I have received quite a few "new" reads this week. I am even more confused now as to what to read next!!! Maybe I'll just throw them into a pile on the floor and blindly pick one...unless someone has a good recommendation!!!

Here's the list...
  1. Olivia's Touch by Peggy Stoks
  2. Romy's Walk by Peggy Stoks
  3. Elena's Song by Peggy Stoks
  4. Woodlands by Robin Jones Gunn
  5. Wildflowers by Robin Jones Gunn
  6. The Inheritance by Tamera Alexander
  7. The Secret by Beverly Lewis
  8. Wagered Heart by Robin Hatcher
  9. A Song for Silas by Lori Wick
  10. The Long Road Home by Lori Wick
  11. A Gathering of Memories by Lori Wick
  12. A Place Called Home by Lori Wick
Happy Reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Everything by Tammy is good. And I really enjoyed the Place Called Home Series by Lori Wick too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read The Secret...I loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete