Friday, January 8, 2010

What's In a Name Challenge


I know, for the past few challenge posts I said I was done joining challenges. That is, until I stumbled upon this one! It's a short one that sounds like a lot of fun! This button is just gorgeous as well!

Beth is hosting the What's In a Name Challenge. You can find more information on it by visiting her blog, What's In A Name, and sign up while you're there!

The goal is to read at least one book in each category. I've named the books I'm going to read. This list is subject to change however, depending on what I find in my library.

Food: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Body Of Water: Water Signs
Title: The Next Queen of Heaven
Plant: Holly's Inbox
Place Name: Alibis in Arkansas
Music Term: A Song for Silas




Bookmark and Share







2 comments:

  1. Park Avenue PrincessJanuary 8, 2010 at 5:20 PM

    This sounds like a lot of fun! I LOVE it!

    x0xx Amy (Park-Avenue Princess)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I can't resist a good challenge!! Don't feel bad.

    ReplyDelete