Monday, January 4, 2010

Mailbox Monday




Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page each Monday so that other book lovers and bloggers can see and comment on what's in the mailbox. Thanks Marcia for a great way of posting our new (or new to us) books!!

Have you read a book on my list? Please comment on it. It's possible I will use your comment and link back to you when I post my review of a particular book!

To Review:

The Lunar Antics Presents: Boy, I'd Hate to be Made Out of That Stuff by Robert Walters (thank you to the author for providing a review copy of this book. It goes on sale Jan. 18)

Purchased:

Last Breath by Brandilyn Collins
Intervention by Terri Blackstock
It's Not About Me by Michelle Sutton
It's Not About Him by Michelle Sutton
The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry
Always Watching by Brandilyn Collins
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
The Hunger Games by Suzann Collins
Cozy in Kansas by Nancy Mehl (Happy Birthday to Me!)
Alibis in Arkansas by Christine Lynxwiler, Jan Reynolds, and Sandy Gaskin (Happy Birthday to Me!)


Giveaway Books I Have Won:



What's in your box this week?


Bookmark and Share







5 comments:

  1. Sweet! Thanks for ordering my books. Now I hope you love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hunger Games and Catching Fire are two books I'm going to have to get myself some time soon. I feel like the last one on the planet who hasn't read them yet.

    I'm also really wanting to read The Lace Reader, can't wait to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you've had a busy week of book buying! I only brought one book home this week - Tana French's 'In the Woods' through PaperbackSwap.com. Great site and great mystery/suspense by a new-to-me author. Enjoying the read already!

    M ichele
    SouthernCityMysteries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila (Bookjourney)January 5, 2010 at 9:16 PM

    You bought a lot of great books! Hunger Games and Catching Fire? You are in for a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy The Hunger Games and Catching Fire as much as I did!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete