Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blogger Buddy Award


I received this super cute award from Sheila over at Journey Through a World of Books. This woman is one awesome blogger and has been a huge encouragement to me since I've met her. If you haven't met Sheila yet, you should make your way over to see her Morning Meanderings, read about her wonderful book club (oh how I wish I could be in a book club like hers!), and read her wonderful book reviews. Thank you Sheila for your encouragement in the blogging community!! You should win an award for Blogger of the Year!!

I'm going to pass this award along to:

  1. Margaret
  2. Natasha
  3. Jennifer
  4. Renee
Thanks again Sheila!
Bookmark and Share







5 comments:

  1. Aww thanks so much Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL now I have an award for you!

    http://steelergirl83.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks! Been busy at school this week or i would've checked your blog sooner!

    ReplyDelete