Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Teaser Tuesday





Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read. Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

Please avoid spoilers!!

"We're not going to make it," Chelise said. Her heart pounded in her ears. "If they've already started this ill-advised game, we're going to be too late."
"I'm not sure there's anything we could do if----"
"Then go home," Chelise snapped. "It wasn't my idea that you come."

This teaser comes from Green by Ted Dekker.

Have any of you read this book? If so, did you read the Books of History first? I feel like I'm missing a few loose ends by reading this book without reading the Books of History first, but maybe that's just me. This is my first read by Dekker. I'm enjoying this one, just struggling a bit with it.

This book was provided by Thomas Nelson, for whom I review books.

Bookmark and Share







1 comment:

  1. Staci-Life in the ThumbJanuary 5, 2010 at 12:57 PM

    I read this one a while back...great teaser!

    ReplyDelete