Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday Thunks: Stupid Questions?!?!?!

Welcome to the July 30th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number 14 and the color of life. (2 questions by Ber, figure out which 2.)


1. You are in an enclosed space with a group of friends. Elevator, auto, small room, etc.. You fart and it really stinks. Do you take credit for it or do you play along with the questioning of who did it? I will definitely play along!!! I always follow the old adage, "The smeller's the feller!"

2. You are locked in a room sitting at a desk with just a piece of paper and a purple crayon. What do you draw? First of all, purple is the most amazing color ever!! I don't really draw so I'd probably write my family's names over and over again. It's a habit when I'm bored...I know, it's weird!

3. Do you ever pee in the shower? Who doesn't? LOL

4. Have you bought, sold or got rid of something on Craigslist? Actually, I've bought and sold several things on Craigslist. That was long before the crazy man though...nothing since then. I always take a buddy with me if I do make a sale or purchase. It's not safe to do things like meeting strangers when you are alone!

5. You are in a convenience store. In the line in front of you is a drunk guy trying to purchase more alcohol. The cashier tells him they cannot sell it to him because he is obviously already intoxicated. He gets belligerent. The cashier is scared. What do you do? R-U-N!!!

6. While shopping for produce, do you "sample" before you buy (i.e. grapes)? I don't sample stuff. Too many germs!!! (yes, I'm a tad bit germaphobic)

7. You are walking down the street and there is a toddler sitting on a bench by themselves in front of a store - do you just keep walking? Absolutely not!! I'm going to stop and talk to them, find out where the parental units are and if they don't appear within 5 minutes (after all, I'm a stranger talking to their kid), I'm calling the police. I'll stay with the kid until proper placement is made, which will hopefully be with the family or with me. I love kids!

8. Have you looked up an old friend and/or lover online? *blush* yes, I have. I also met my hubby online! :)

9. You are nearly in a car/auto accident. Do you freak out, follow the person who nearly caused it & talk to them or just keep going? I'm going to keep going while being all freaked out. It takes me a while to calm down after an incident like that.



Berleen & Kimber wanted to thank all you Thunkers for playing! This is rapidly becoming a very popular meme...you all love us, you really really love us! When we started Thursday Thunks, there was 3-4 usually a week. We try to read and comment on each Thunker each week. As a work at home mom and a stay at home/homeschooling mom, we don't always have the time. Life tends to get in the way. We do want you to know we love and appreciate your participation!!! If we don't get a chance to comment, don't be upset. Please try to visit at least a few fellow Thunkers each week. People like it when you visit.

But hey... if you really miss us you can always join us over at the InsanityCafe Community & Forums. It's a small online community that offers some sanity to our strange world. And hey... you think Thursday Thunks is weird? You ain't seen nothing yet! (and we hand out free meds!)

To Kimberly and Berleen, This week's TT was especially enjoyable. I don't believe in "stupid" questions though. You'll never know if you don't ask. Just think what you will learn this week from others!! :)

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

  1. Love the R-U-N!!!

    My thunking is posted below my Thursday 13. All for laughs of course...that's just how I am. I'd like for you to come visit if you can find a minute or two today. Happy wishes come with this comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. You asked about good books, I've been finding that Angela Hunt books are really good. I just read the Fairlawn Series, set of 3. First one is "Doesn't she look Natural". Funny and good reads. It's about a funeral home. Now reading Unspoken by same author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila (bookjourney)July 30, 2009 at 6:00 PM

    #4. We actually posted job openings for our company on Craigs List and received a better result and higher level of people who applied then we did when we listed at Job service or in the local paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recommendations! I'll check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pretty cool Sheila!

    ReplyDelete
  6. U aren't crazy. I doodle my family's names over and over too. It is what I said on my #2 also. LOL

    ReplyDelete