Thursday, July 2, 2009

Friday Fill Ins


Serendipity

Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

And...here we go!

1. When I heard that Michael Jackson had died, I called my mom to see if I still had my MJ doll. I don't, thanks to my brother.

2. Prayer is the best medicine.

3. It's late, but you will appreciate the fact that I spent many hours going over this until it was perfect!

4. Be faithful always.

5. My eyes have seen far too many parents lose their precious children to horrible heart defects.

6. Feel strongly.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing after my golf game, tomorrow my plans include fireworks and family and Sunday, I want to go to church and do some laundry in between reading a book!

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Too bad that the MJ doll is nowhere to be found. It would have been a good souvenir for the memorable MJ. #5 is too sad to hear.

    ReplyDelete