Thursday, July 2, 2009

Booking Through Thursday




Suggested by Callista83:

Do you read celebrity memoirs? Which ones have you read or do you want to read? Which nonexistent celebrity memoirs would you like to see?


I am not a huge fan of celebrity memoirs, only because I feel like I see enough of their life unfold in the media. Maybe that's not fair because the media is biased, but that's how I feel about it. I have read a memoir recently though, only because I won it on Goodreads. I read A Little Bit Wicked: Life, Love, and Faith in Stages by Kristin Chenoweth. It was an enjoyable read and I did learn a few things about the production of Wicked that I did not already know. I also learned more about Kristin. I had forgotten that she was also in Pushing Up Daisies (I never watched it but my sister was a fan!)as well as RV with Robin Williams (LOVE that movie!)

Would I read another memoir? Probably not, unless it was someone that just really intrigued me.

Want to read my review of A Little Bit Wicked? Click here.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment