Sunday, July 12, 2009

August Book Challenge



Hosted by Pizza's Book Discussion

The goal of this challenge is to see who can read the most books. I more than likely won't even come close to winning, but I thought I'd give it a go and see what happens. I'm going to set a goal of 4 books for myself...one a week since school starts on August 3. I will have already been there for 2 weeks but the first 4 weeks of school are pretty busy so I don't want to overdo it. I will be happy if I meet my goal of 4!! :)

I'll be posting the books I read in August here. To sign up, click here.

My List:
1. The Reluctant Cowgirl by Christine Lynxwiler
2. Damas, Dramas, and Ana Ruiz by Belinda Acosta
3. North! Or Be Eaten by Andrew Peterson
4. Summer of Two Wishes by Julia London
5. How It Ends by Laura Weiner (I BEAT MY RECORD!) I'm so happy! :)
6. City of Bones by Casandra Clare
7. Cowboy Christmas by Mary Conneally
8. Horrid Henry Tricks the Tooth Fairy by Francesca Simon

Be sure to check back in on my progress! :)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment