Monday, July 20, 2009

Mailbox Monday



Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page each Monday so that other book lovers and bloggers can see and comment on what's in the mailbox. Thanks Marcia for a great way of posting our new (or new to us) books!!

Have you read a book on my list? Please comment on it. It's possible I will use your comment and link back to you when I post my review of a particular book!

Here's what was in my box this week:

To Review:
The Texicans by Nina Vida (Thanks to the author for sending me this copy to review!)
Lizzi and Fredl by William Stanford (Thanks to the author for sending me this review copy!)
Water Signs by Daria DiGiovanni (Thanks to the author for sending me this review copy!)
The Enclave by Karen Hancock (Thanks to Bethany House for the additional copy to giveaway!)
I Can See You by Karen Rose (Thanks to Miriam at Hatchett Book Group)


Purchased:
The Dental Dictionary (required for a student entering dental spelling competition for HOSA)
Sunset Beach by Trish Perry
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
Dragon in Chains by Daniel Fox
Night World Vol. 1 by L.J. Smith
A Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers (just had to have my own copy of this book it's that good)
A Madness of Angels by Kate Griffin
Between Sundays by Karen Kingsbury
From Log Cabin to White House with Abraham Lincoln by Deborah Hedstrom
Brides of the Empire by Darlene Mindrup (I found out that her daughter and I are very close friends from college!!)
If I Were In Charge of the World by Judith Viorst
The Magic School Bus Flies With the Dinosaurs by Martin Schwabacher
May I Please Have a Cookie? by Jennifer E Morris

Giveaway Books I Have Won:
Horrid Henry Tricks the Tooth Fairy by Francesca Simon (Thanks to Mary Ann at Great Kids Books for this giveaway!)




What's in your box this week?
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment