Monday, July 27, 2009

Mailbox Monday


Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page each Monday so that other book lovers and bloggers can see and comment on what's in the mailbox. Thanks Marcia for a great way of posting our new (or new to us) books!!

Have you read a book on my list? Please comment on it. It's possible I will use your comment and link back to you when I post my review of a particular book!

Here's what was in my box this week:

To Review:
Damas, Dramas, and Ana Ruiz by Belinda Acosta (Thanks to Miriam at Hatchett Book Group) Look for this review on August 11 when it is featured right here on my blog!


Purchased:
The Fun Minute Manager by Bob Pike, Robert C. Ford, and John W. Newstrom (I actually purchased 2 copies of this one...one for me and one for my classroom at school. I wish I could remember who recommended this one to me!)
Stand In Groom by Kaye Dacus



Giveaway Books I Have Won:
The Sinful Life of Lucy Burns by Elizabeth Leiknes (Thanks to Suzanne at Chick with Books for hosting this giveaway and for Harrison at Bancroft Press for mailing it out to me!) If you have a minute, please stop by and visit Suzanne. She always has great giveaways posted!! You can also read my entry for this contest there. She asked what our one wish would be if we could be granted anything...all the entries were great but for some reason, she chose mine. It's quite personal but I don't mind sharing it with you. Visit her for the answer though! :)


What's in your box this week?
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment