Sunday, August 23, 2009

Proximity Award


proxaward

A huge thanks goes out to Sheila for this award. Please visit her blog and enjoy a cup of coffee while doing so. She has one of the neatest blogs I frequently visit!

Being a recipient of this award affirms that this blog invests and believes in the Proximity – nearness in space, time and relationships.

This blog receives this great award as a further way to re iterate that it is exceedingly charming, and aims to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!

I would like to bestow this wonderful award on the following:

Rebecca

Staci

Amy



Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Staci-Life in the ThumbAugust 25, 2009 at 7:21 PM

    Congratulations on this award and thank you ever so much for bestowing it on me!! You're so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I have not said thank you yet, Jules! I apologize! Thanks so much for this award! You are too sweet! I am posting about it today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I have not said thank you yet, Julie! I apologize! Thanks so much for this award! You are too sweet! I am posting about it today!

    ReplyDelete