Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Book Review: Horrid Henry Tricks the Tooth Fairy

Horrid Henry Tricks the Tooth Fairy Horrid Henry Tricks the Tooth Fairy by Francesca Simon


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This is a super cute children's book about a boy named Horrid Henry and some of his friends. Each book has 4 stories in it. I was fortunate enough to get this one where Horrid Henry tricks the tooth fairy, ruins a wedding, deals with Moody Margaret, and tries to run off his new teacher. I read this book out loud to my DS age 5, and DD age 3. They both really enjoyed it. DS says his favorite story was about the tooth fairy. Ironic since he is about to lose his first tooth!

While some may not appreciate this book because of Henry's antics, it is very funny and does have an underlying lesson. It is recommended for ages 7-10 but any aged person can enjoy this book. This is one I'll definitely keep to re-read to my children and then they can read it when they are a bit older.

Thanks to Mary Ann over at Great Kid Books for a copy of the book. Please stop by and pay her a visit!

View all my reviews >>

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment