Thursday, August 20, 2009

North! Or Be Eaten by Andrew Peterson


This week the Kidz Book Buzz Tour is featuring the second book in the Wingfeather Saga, North! Or Be Eaten by Andrew Peterson.

This is my first read by Andrew Peterson. It will not be my last however! This is the second book in a series and I was a bit concerned that I might be a little behind. However, the author does such a great job with this book that I don't feel like I've missed anything. (I may have and just not known it though!)

This is quite the adventure with all sorts of interesting characters (we'll discuss them on Friday). The goal of the Igiby children is to make it Aerwair. Alive. Safely. Can they do it? Of course they can...but not without the help of a few friends (and enemies) along the way.

This is a great book for any one of any age. It is a young adult book but as a parent, I thoroughly enjoyed it. As my children (ages 5 and 3) get older, I will pass it down to them to read and read it to them myself. I loved the vivid descriptions of the scenery and creatures, not to mention just the story itself.

Overall, I give this read 4 out of 5 stars!!


Be sure to check out these other bloggers on tour this week!


The 160 Acre Woods, A Christian Worldview of Fiction, All About Children’s Books, Becky’s Book Reviews, Booking Mama, Cafe of Dreams, Dolce Bellezza, Fireside Musings, Homeschool Book Buzz, KidzBookBuzz.com, My Own Little Corner of the World, My utopia, Novel Teen, Olive Tree, Reading is My Superpower, Through a Child’s Eyes


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment