Monday, August 3, 2009

Mailbox Monday



Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page each Monday so that other book lovers and bloggers can see and comment on what's in the mailbox. Thanks Marcia for a great way of posting our new (or new to us) books!!

Have you read a book on my list? Please comment on it. It's possible I will use your comment and link back to you when I post my review of a particular book!

Here's what was in my box this week:

To Review:
North! Or Be Eaten by Andrew Peterson (watch for review coming in mid-August!)


Purchased:
The Master's Match by Tamela Hancock Murray
Stillwater Promise by Becky Melby
Under the Tulip Poplar by Diane Ashley
Wagonload of Trouble by Vickie McDonough
Field of Blood by Eric Wilson
Wings by Aprilynne Pike




Giveaway Books I Have Won:

What's in your box this week?


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment