Saturday, August 22, 2009

North! Or Be Eaten and Saturday Morning Cartoons


This week the Kidz Book Buzz Tour is featuring the second book in the Wingfeather Saga, North! Or Be Eaten by Andrew Peterson.

It's Saturday morning and if your kids are anything like mine, they are perusing the channels for some great Saturday morning cartoons. Our favorites are Veggie Tales, My Friend Rabbit, 3-2-1 Penguins, and Turbo Dogs. These are all great cartoons, but imagine if you will, seeing a cartoon made out of this book!! I would LOVE it!! Some of the creatures you would see...

Bomnubble
Snickbuzzard
Bumpy Digtoad
Toothy Cow (I think this one is my personal favorite although I wouldn't want to meet one!!)
Horned Hound
A Fang of Dang
Quill Diggle (I love the sound of this one!)
Chorkney

If you would like to see what each of these look like, please visit the Creaturepedia! The author also accepts artwork from fans and displays it on his page. I think that is really rocking awesome!! Check out the artwork here!


Be sure to check out these other bloggers on tour this week!


The 160 Acre Woods, A Christian Worldview of Fiction, All About Children’s Books, Becky’s Book Reviews, Booking Mama, Cafe of Dreams, Dolce Bellezza, Fireside Musings, Homeschool Book Buzz, KidzBookBuzz.com, My Own Little Corner of the World, My utopia, Novel Teen, Olive Tree, Reading is My Superpower, Through a Child’s Eyes
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I have been seeing a lot about this book lately. I am kind of interested in it, but don't know if it is my kind of read.

    ReplyDelete