Monday, August 17, 2009

Mailbox Monday




Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page each Monday so that other book lovers and bloggers can see and comment on what's in the mailbox. Thanks Marcia for a great way of posting our new (or new to us) books!!

Have you read a book on my list? Please comment on it. It's possible I will use your comment and link back to you when I post my review of a particular book!

Here's what was in my box this week:

To Review:
No Mad by Sam Moffie
Wally the Walking Fish Meets Madison and Cooper by Gary Lamit

Purchased:


Giveaway Books I Have Won:
Off Season by Anne Rivers Siddon (won from Vicki at Reading at the Beach)
Cranberry Hearts by Lissa Harris, Lena Nelson Dooley, and Elizabeth Goddard (won from author Trish Perry)

**Please stop by and check out the blogs for those I've won books from! They're awesome!**

What's in your box this week?

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Interesting title "Wally the Walking Fish Meets Madison and Cooper". I'll have to check back for the review! I also received Off Season but haven't read it yet.
    Natalie :0)

    ReplyDelete