Tuesday, May 21, 2024

The Strategist (WaterFyre Rising Book 5) by Nadia Han

 

The Strategist (WaterFyre Rising, #5)The Strategist by Nadia Han
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first read by this author. This book can be read as a stand alone but I will go back and read the previous books are there are a few holes I'd like filled in.

Vivian is a dentist and a self defense instructor. She has a bit of a rocky past and she's wanting to keep it pretty close to the vest. Arrow (love his name!) is an former Navy Seal who is a now a billionaire wine connoisseur. He spies Vivian and is instantly interested in speaking to her.

There are many layers to this story, as well as many great elements. The chemistry between these two keep things interesting with a mystery and some pretty intense feelings in play.

Overall, great story and I look forward to reading the previous books in this series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment