Thursday, May 23, 2024

The Boss of Centocelle (A Commissario Scala Mystery in Rome) by P.J. Mann

 

The Boss of Centocelle: An Italian Murder Mystery (Book 6) (A Commissario Scala Mystery in Rome)The Boss of Centocelle: An Italian Murder Mystery (Book 6) by P. J. Mann
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love how this author writes in a such a way that you sit down to read "a chapter or two" and before you know it, you've finished the book in one setting. This book is full of twists and turns, some you see coming, others unexpected.

Detective Scala loves the job but it's really starting to take it's toll. Work/life balance is in jeopardy and he's got to find a way to figure it out in the midst of another big crime mystery. Is he going to be able to figure it all out before he burns out?

This book can be read as a standalone, even though it is part of a series. I've read one other book in this series and was not disappointed. I look forward to going back and reading the other ones that I have not yet been able to get to!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment