Sunday, May 5, 2024

A Cowboy Unmatched (Archer Brothers #2.25) by Karen Witemeyer

 

A Cowboy Unmatched  (Archer Brothers, #2.25)A Cowboy Unmatched by Karen Witemeyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Neill Archer is looking for a way to fund his dream of a ranch and land to go with it. He starts asking around about work available in the area while at church and before he can leave, he finds a note in his Bible with an opportunity for an interview. There is a widow needing a new roof put on her house. When Neill arrives, he doesn't receive the warmest welcome and then is surprised to learn who the widow is. He's gonna fix her roof but there might be more involved than originally intended.

I LOVED this novella but I didn't want it to end when it did. It was a super fast read and I kept wanting more of this story. I have really enjoyed this series from one of my all-time favorite historical fiction authors!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment